Sunday, January 18, 2015

Second post on blog

So, I've created this new blog for my class to keep connected to my classmates and instructor. As I said in my first post this should be interesting. 

In addition, I have created a Twitter account, but I am new to blogging and Twitter so I am not sure what or how to access my Twitter account to tell others how to find me.  Talk about a learning curve, I will get there it will just take a little while.

Although I have known of Twitter and blogging for many years, I have not tried the waters of social media.  I feel more comfortable on the other side, behind the scenes with coding and designing for others to use.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Judith,
    Blogging isn't as scary as it sounds...its really set up in a word processing format. You just type, edit and publish.....When you created your Twitter name it should be @(yourname)....thats how you tell people to follow you.... @(yourname) and thats it....It'll get easier...hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kiylise. So if someone wants to find me on twitter they type @then my name? I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete