Sunday, April 12, 2015

Virtual Schooling Part II



Would you have appreciated the opportunity to take online courses when you were in school? If the opportunity were available I would have appreciated the chance to take the online course. I was a shy student and did not like to talk or take part in the discussions at school.  I think an online course might have been helpful to allow me to write my comments.
 
What/How is online learning utilized in your current situation?
In my current situation online learning is used to train instructors and facilitators in face-to-face learning. I think that it is a strange combination.  Why not just offer students the opportunity to learn online. 

The types of learners come from across different types of generations. The generation learners align with the research regarding generational learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment