Friday, April 3, 2015

What I Know about Online Learning




I am a lifelong learner and am open to learning online.  What I know about online learning has changed through my educational experiences. To me, today, online learning looks like or is a collaborative environment where learners come together across miles and cultures to learn.  Online learning is completed through the Internet connecting through a computer or phone. Online learning takes place around the globe and connects students of all ages, from many cultures and ethnicities. Online learning breaks down the barriers of brick and mortar allowing learners to immerse in every imaginable learning environment from cooking to complex science courses.

Online learning is evolving to meet the needs and desires of learners. How online learning looks today will change as learners and technology advances.

No comments:

Post a Comment